Monday, January 26, 2009

Watch This Space!

Hmm.... Not much of a start, but it's a start nonetheless.

This is the start of many exciting adventures to come! This year alone, we'll be traveling to the Netherlands, India and the US Virgin Islands. Back in the US, we'll travel the country for weddings, conferences, seminars and a baptism or two. I intend to take pictures and blog as much of it as possible. With Ramona's help, the two of us should be able to fill in lots of interesting perspectives on the people, places and things we see in our travels. This will be an exciting, rewarding chapter in our lives - I can't wait to get started!

2 comments:

  1. OK, I will be checking EVERY day, sometimes twice a day for news. Hee hee. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm subscribed I can't wait to read and see of all your adventures! Keep up the wonderful blogging!!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete